Business contract lawyer
Whether you’re looking for a business contract lawyer, please have a look below. We’re a virtual law firm specialises in contract law, both at national and international level.
A business contract lawyer may help you deal with a complex deal
At Palazzo Law Boutique our core activity is contract law. With innovative solutions, we may help you address all the issues that need to be dealt with in a business contract. As such we may plan, negotiate, and execute a contract on your behalf.
In particular, we strive hard to:
- point you out the different options for achieving your commercial goals;
- analyse advantageous and disadvantages of any options;
- plan a perfect contractual strategy;
- assess other party’s negotiation approach and reduce eventual points of disagreement;
- reach the best deal for you;
- minimise legal risks by delivering solutions for any such risks;
- indicate alternative dispute resolution procedures;
- be ready whenever a litigation is unavoidable;
- Focus our attention on your needs in order to draft an agreement devoid of error.
Avoid pitfalls with the expertise of a business contract lawyer
In view of the legal, technical and practical difficulties involved in dealing with a business contract, it is highly advisable to seek the assistance of a business contract lawyer, at a very early stage, possibly before signing any document. Any mistakes, in the long run, might compromise your business and therefore create several damages. With the expertise of a business contract lawyer, your contract will be:
- Clear: easy to understand.
- Complete: it will reflect the result of the assessment undertaken on all the legal risks involved in the deal.
- Balanced: the rights and obligations of the parties will be duly balanced.
How we manage your case
- Drafting the Contract: Before drafting your contract, we always have a talk with you. By focusing on your goals, demands, and expectation, we shape your prospects on what can be realistically achieved. Therefore, we translate the outcome into your contract.
- Contract Negotiation: We are expert negotiators and can help you reach the best solution, both for your and your business. When negotiating a business contract, your counterpart(s) can disagree with some terms and therefore propose changes. This makes the formation of a contract quite long and painstaking. Any mistake in negotiating, in the long run, may imply binding legal consequences and compromise your goals. As a consequence, it is fundamental to address any legal risk at the earlier stage.
- Contract Litigation: We are aware that dispute can always arise under a contract. Whether a litigation comes out, it can compromise your business and implies expensive costs. We are fully prepared to litigate breach of contract issues and other contract dispute matters.
- Contract Review: Is someone offering you to enter into a contract? Before you bind yourself to the terms of a business contract, drop us a message. We review any contracting terms and suggest changes whenever required. In doing so, we make sure you will just enter into the contract which best meets your needs.
Why should you choose us?
We have extensive experience handling all matters related to contracts for individuals and businesses. Therefore, we can offer bespoke advice and assistance on a wide range of bespoke and international standard forms, including:
- Distribution Agreement
- Agency Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Supply Agreement
- Real Estate Agreement – we have solid experience of providing legal assistance in order to the purchase process of a property in Italy.
- Confidentiality Agreement and NDAs
- Factoring Agreement
- Inter-company and Service Agreements
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question about the matters here discussed or any other issue related to contract law. Our quote is free of charge.